INLAND EMPIRE BRINE LINE
REACH 4D PIPELINE INSPECTION
February 27 and 28, 2024
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority is conducting a pipeline inspection on the Inland Empire Brine Line. The inspection includes CCTV of seven (7) miles of pipeline within the City of Chino and City of Eastvale.
The inspection will look inside the underground pipeline to determine the condition of the concrete pipe. The information will be used to determine if any future repairs are necessary for this critical infrastructure.
Work will occur along the following streets:
- Riverboat Drive between Hamner Avenue and Scholar Way
- Scholar Way between Schleisman Road and Orange Street
- Orange Street between Scholar Way and Sumner Avenue
- Sumner Avenue between Orange Street and Schleisman Road
- Schleisman Road between Sumner Avenue and Hellman Avenue
- Pine Avenue between Hellman Avenue and Euclid Avenue
- Euclid Avenue between Pine Avenue and Pomona Rincon Road
Operations are scheduled from 6 a.m. on Tuesday, February27 and continue overnight through Wednesday, February28 at 12 p.m.
WHAT IS CCTV?
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) is a method used to inspect the interior of the pipe by inserting a camera into the pipe. The camera captures video footage of the inside of the pipe, allowing for the detection and recording of any defects or issues present.
WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU
The work may result in temporary traffic disruptions due to lane closures.